Friday, November 1, 2013

[Astro Shop Japan Monthly Summary 2] Summary of August, September and October Part 2 (Electronics)

Here is the Part 2 of ASJ Monthly Summary! Thank you!

Astro Shop Japan Monthly Summary

Electronics

You can buy Cyber-Shot TX30
from Amazon.com! 
Sony Cyber-Shot (Updated date: Sep 18 2013)

I have a iPhone 4s in my hand now. I use my iPhone to take some pictures often. And also I have sony's Cyber-shot. I have not used my Cyber-shot for a while because I have iPhone and it very useful but when I compare the quality of the photos of iPhone and Cybershot, there is still big different between them. 



A brand-new camera from Sony (Updated date: Sep 27 2013)

Sony brand-new camera
DSCWX10
This is a brand-new camera from Sony. The model name is DSCWX10. I saw this camera on the internet a while ago and I actually could touch it and took a look of this camera's feature at Sony of Canada Ltd yesterday! This camera can attach to your cell phone like iPhone or Xperia. First of all, DSCWX10 connects to a cell phone through NFC (Near Field Communication). 



ToTo Washlet "Neorest" (Updated date: Oct 08 2013)


You can buy ToTo Neorest
from Amazon.com!
I think you can guess what the Washlet do for you without my explanation. When I used Washlet first time, the feeling was so weird. Of course, every time I used the paper so it should surprise no one that I felt like that. I think everybody feels like that. It just feel odd. I couldn't use it for a while after I used it first time. But I tried to use it again. I don't know why, I just wanted use it. I felt the same way but the feeling was a kind of different. It does not feel good but I felt it so clean. There is a warm air dryer so you can dry your bottom after you wash. But it takes a little time to dry so I use some paper at the same time. It makes your bottom clean very much. This is the most important thing. If you have your bottom issue, Washlet makes you happy.



Panasonic
Toughpad 4k
Will 20-inch tablet [Toughpad 4k] be able to save Panasonic? (Updated date: Oct 08 2013)

A Japanese electronics company, Panasonic will release 20-inch tablet "Toughpad 4k" in December 2013. The price will be USD 4600 or CAD 4800. The mainstream tablet in the world like iPad is about 8 to 10 inch and the price is about $500.  The price of Toughpad 4k is about 10 times bigger than the normal tablet. But this Toughpad 4k is not for the small customer. It is actually for the business person who is a car dealer, an architect or etc.

What of Retro appearance, FUJIFILM X20 is amazing? (Updated date: Oct 29 2013)


You can buy  FUJIFILM X20
from Amazon.com!
FUJIFILM X20 was released in the spring of this year. This camera has a cute design in a very retro. My father had such a camera a long time ago. The camera looked like this camera. The size is small and I think you want to try to hold this camera. It reminds you the good old days. The design is retro, but the functionality is the latest.



Unprecedented experience, It connects the game and people [Sony PS4™] (Updated date: Oct 30 2013)


You can buy PS4
from Amazon.com!
Sony PS4 will launch on November 15, 2013, in North America, and February 22, 2014 in Japan as part of the eighth generation of video game consoles.
PlayStation 4 achieves rapid access to content and high processing capacity, optimization of user experience, integration with social and a second-screen features, and provides a new unprecedented entertainment to all user of PlayStation 4 as a best playground.  



Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment