Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Doraemon


Doraemon came from the future. His work is to help Nobita who can not make anything anytime.
Nobita asks Doraemon to make something well. But sometimes he tries to solve a problem by himself with his courage.
He is a boy who is actually very kind and taking care about his friends and he has the guts.
That is why Doraemon helps him with his full might. Doraemon has 4 dimension pocket which he can get the tools of the future. I really wanted get the tools when I was a kid. 

"Dokodemo Door" which we can go any place in a moment where we want to go.
"Takekoputer" which we can put a tiny helicopter on our head and fly anywhere.
I envy Nobita. Doraemon is very thoughtful, lovely and dependable. I wish if he can be with me now. 



Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment