Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tamiya R/C Car




Tamiya is a Japanese manufacturer of plastic model kits, redio controlled cars, battery- and solar-powered educational models, sailboat models, acrylic and enamel model paints, and various modeling tools and supplies. 

The company was founded by Yoshio Tamiya in Shizuoka, Japan in 1946. Tamiya's product always catch people's hearts, especially kids. "Coro Coro Comic" is a comic magazine for kids. From 1983 to 1989, there was a radio control car story, "Radi Con Boy" in Coro Coro Comic. We loved "Radi Con Boy". Everybody wanted to have a RC Car because we were inspiered to have one by "Radi Con Boy". 

The main RC car in Radi Con Boy was "the Honet". Tamiya made that. When I read the comic, I wanted and wanted "the Honet" and do the same things in the comic book. 

I think I got it on my 10th birthday. I assembled it by myself. It was so much fan! When I tried to make it run in a park, I was so happy. It worked and it was so fast! I made a tiny bump and make it run over the bump. "The Honet" has the oil rear suspensions. The roll stability was so good. "The Honet" is the improved version of "The Glass Hopper". You can get it from below. I hope you can try to have it to know the high quality of Tamiya's work. 



Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment