Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Parasite Eve


Parasite Eve is a Japanese science fiction novel by Hideaki Sena, first published in 1996 in Japan. I usually don't want to read and watch the horror stuff but I don't know why I read this book because I like science. 

Parasite Eve was adapted into a film, manga and video games. When Hideaki Sena was a graduated student in Tohoku Univversity, he wrote this novel. 

Mitochondria are the energy factories of biological cells. It has own independent genome againt human genome. It has been in the cells over hundred million years. It try to occupy the human being to take up initiative. It was so thrilling and scary story but very interesting. I want to introduce more books by Hideaki Sena.

Here is the book that you can buy from Amazon!
Parasite Eve

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment