Monday, September 9, 2013

Totoro



My Neighbor Totoro (Tonari no Totoro) is a Japanese animated fantasy film wrtten and directed by Hayao Miyazaki. Hayao Miyazaki is also a great Japanese director. He created so many fantastic anime like Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Princess Mononoke and Sprited Away etc. The story of all his films are very interesting. My Neighbor Totoro is the one. A university porfessor Tatsuo Kusakabe and his two daughters, Satsuki and Mei, move into an old house. Satsuki and Mei met the monsters but they are not scary monsters. I think they love kids and love to play with kids. I believe they are the fairy. If I can, I want to meet them too. The film is good for the kids! Unfortunetely, Hayao Miyazaki has announced that he decided to retire a couple days ago... We wish we can watch his movie more...

You can get "My Neighbor Totoro" from Amazon!

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment