Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sony Cyber-Shot



There are so many Digital Camera companies and manufactures in the world. According to Wiki, the active camera brands are about 40 now, of which 11 are Japanese brands like Sony, Canon, Epson, Fujifilm, Nikon, Panasonic etc.

These Japanese electronics companies are falling down in the market because they have been besieged by competition from rivals in the U.S., South Korea. Their financial situation is very bad now. 

But still they are making the digital cameras because I think they still have not been lost their engineering passion and the quality of the products.

I have a iPhone 4s in my hand now. I use my iPhone to take some pictures often. And also I have sony's Cyber-shot. I have not used my Cyber-shot for a while because I have iphone and it very useful but when I compare the quality of the photos of iPhone and Cybershot, there is still big different between them. The quality of the photo of Cyber-shot is much much better than iPhone. Especially, I can see the different when I took a picture in the dark.

Apple knows the big different of the photo quality so they are using Sony's camera in iPhone 5 now.
Apple iPhone5 main camera is made by Sony

And there are so many electronic stuff in iPhone which is made by the Japanese electronics companies like Murata, TDK, Toshiba and Sharp etc. The iPhone can not exist without Japanese technology. 

I hope you can try to get and touch the Japanese technology. I am sure it is not dead. The era of Japanese electronics will be back soon. I believe it so.

Here is Cyber-shot T from Amazon!
Sony DSC-TX30/B 18 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.3-Inch OLED (Black)

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment